K2 Diverge Woman Touring Ski Boots
Looking to take the path less traveled or simply trying to avoid lift-lines? The Diverge W has you covered.
Tech-compatible and equipped with a Intuition Pro Tour Wrap, 90 Flex Tongue, and lightweight Diverge Tour 3-Piece Shell.
The Diverge W is the tool you’ve been looking for.
- Both the boot´s shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
Diverge Tour Shell:
- The Diverge Tour Shell offers a smooth stride and articulated purchase in any situation. Walk farther and more comfortably than ever before. Featuring a higher back cuff and lightweight Grilamid™ plastic, this construction will take you anywhere.
- Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
Grip Walk Outsoles:
- Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- The Intuition Tongue Liner’s laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
|Former FullTilt Model: Ascendant W
|Color: black - orange
|Weight (example size): 1740g (23.5)
|Liner: Intuition Pro Tour Wrap
|Boot last (mm): 102
|Driver experience: All