We will be open for contactless pickup and deliveries during Level 3.
We will be opening initially this week Wednesday 1 September, to Saturday 4th - 10.00 am to 4.00pm Sunday 5th -11.am to 4.00pm . We will provide another update this Friday on further operating hours.
Here's how we'll be operating, please help us to operate safely by following these guidelines:
- Our doors will be closed and no customers will be able to enter the store. We will have a pick up zone at the front of the store
- Everyone must wear a mask and maintain a distance of 2 metres
- Please only one person in this area at a time, if you arrive and someone is already being attended to we ask that you wait in your car until the area is clear.
- Our workshop will be open for repairs as normal, you can drop your skis or snowboard off in the designated area outside our doors and we'll take your details and complete a job card for your workshop servicing. Once the servicing/repair is complete you'll receive a text message and/or email to confirm your skis or snowboard is ready to collect, which can be done the same way as drop off.
- During level 3 we can also provide contactless pickup for any products you require, we can complete your order while you wait or you are welcome to email the shop in advance of what you need and we'll pack this ready for you to collect.
- We will also be processing orders from our website which can be couriered out New Zealand wide. During level 3 we'll be offering free shipping* on orders over $99. *conditions may apply to larger items
The best way to reach us during this period is by email or you can phone us also on 03 377 3188.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.