ll goods purchased from Snowride Sports are coved by a full warranty. Generally speaking, warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship.
If you feel that the product you have purchased from Snowride Sports has developed a fault then please contact us before returning goods as many problems may be solved without you incurring postage costs.
When using email please include your order reference, this will ensure the speediest reply.
When returning the goods they should be accompanied with a Warranty Claim Form.
Print Returns Form
Goods must be clean and hygienic for inspection.
Please be honest when dealing with us, we will try our best to resolve any problem you have as it is in our interest to have a happy customer!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
In all instances we will carry out a warranty inspection & contact you within 24 hours of receipt.
BACK TO SUPPLIER WARRANTY
- Warranty claims will now be assessed in house by our accredited technicians.
- We will examine your returned item and highlight the options available to you within 24 hrs of receiving your claim.
- If your claim is found to be warrantable and we stock it we can repair/replace your item from our own stock to enable you to get biking ASAP.
- All warranty services inluding Repairs are first in queue and highest priority in our workshop. Current workshop turnaround times are 48 hrs.
- If deemed warrantable and a repair is not possible we will carry out your instructions as per your warranty claim form.
- In many instances the manufacturer/supplier require us to return the item back for a thorough examination before repair or replacement can take place.
- If this is the case we will inform you of approximate turnaround times. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of courier delays and individual warranty turnaround times at supplier.
- We ask for your patience at this time. Current average timeframes for back to supplier warranty claims are seven to ten working days but may take longer.
- We will liaise with the supplier and work hard to keep your claim moving swiftly towards its conclusion.
- Should the claim go on longer than expected we will CONTACT YOU at the three week stage with an update saving you time and money.
- As all direct replacements from suppliers are subject to availability we will endeavor to find a suitable replacement from our stock.
- If you require a second opinion about a rejected warranty we will be happy to send the product directly to supplier and furnish you with any factual evidence to support our findings.
- Servicing and additional parts needed to repair the product are payable by you and will be carried out only once you have permitted us to do so.
- Postage for all rejected warranty will be payable by you.
- Crash replacement may also be available at a reduced price for some but not all items. Please ask.